It’s Sunday evening and I am sitting on my couch with a cup of coffee writing my December goals. I am happy that in less than 30 days we will wish farewell to 2017. It wasn’t a particularly bad year but I am glad that it is almost over. But let’s focus on the time being in December and my goals for this month.
December is usually one of the busiest months of the year and this year it is no different. I have a long to-do list that I have to tackle but I have some prioritization to do first. However, apart from working, I plan to spend some quality time with my loved ones.
- Blogmas through the end of the year. This time of the year, vloggers post their daily vlogmas on Youtube. Inspired by this concept, I decided to do blogmas instead. Publish a daily post on the blog from December 1st until December 31st. It’s a fun concept that will allow me to end this year on a positive note, as I wasn’t the best blogger through 2017.
- Make a Christmas cookie assortment box. I have been saving images on Pinterest [follow me at shoegalinworld] with Christmas cookie assortment boxes for a while now and I want to make my own. I have already decided which cookie recipes I am making and how to DIY the box. It will be a great present for my mother [mom pretend you didn’t read this].
- Change my hair color & have a haircut. I have been going back and forth regarding what to do with my hair. I haven’t visited my hair salon the last couple of months due to my undecidedness. But there is some light at the end of this tangled tunnel as I have set on a hair color and a haircut as well. I am looking forward to my hair salon appointment in a few weeks!
- Stay from Christmas until the end of the year offline as much as possible. I know that this goal contradicts with my blogmas goal but I believe that with some careful planning that it is doable. I really need some time offline, especially as in the end of the year we will be visiting my family.
- Enjoy the most wonderful time of the year with my loved ones.